Treatments are available 7 days a week from 8am-8pm
Confirmation from the client before receiving a Bodyflow treatment at home. We will require you to agree to all the following questions below:
- Please can you confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who is known to have Covid-19?
- Please can you confirm that you have not travelled abroad in the past 14 days?
- Please can you confirm that if you have travelled abroad that you have completed the 14 days of isolation?
- Please can you confirm that you feel well, with no temperature, loss of taste or smell, cough, cold or sore throat?
- Please can you confirm that you keep your house as clean as you can when people visit?
- Please can you confirm that you are happy for a Bodyflow therapist to visit your house under all the strict PPE care set out by the Government?
Bodyflow therapist agreement before treating each client
- Bodyflow therapists to agree to all the ‘confirmation’ questions to the client before visiting any Bodyflow client houses. I will be asking Bodyflow therapists to make sure that they provide the highest of standards of PPE care in all our clients houses.
- Wash their hands immediately on arrival, avoid touching too many door handles, walls, surfaces before washing and if they do to tell you so that you can antibac for yourself.
- Removal of their outside top on arrival and put a clean washed Bodyflow tee-shirt on for each client.
- Wear a new mask throughout the treatment and should they need to drink water during the session, to very carefully remove one side to take a sip and then replace it straight away.
- I will be asking Bodyflow therapists to bring their own bottle of water and to be careful where they place it.
- I will be asking Bodyflow therapists to tie their hair up and not touch it throughout the time of being in your home.
- To use their own pen and paper to record any client details when in client house.
- To depose of antibacterial wipes that they have used in the session in a bin provided when washing hands at the end.
- To exit the house with minimal contact to walls and surfaces, notifying client if they come into contact with anything on leaving.
Bodyflow reflexology online 30 minutes sessions during Covid-19 (with Gemma Ireland only)
£70 before 5pm, £80 from 5pm and on weekends
Charges apply for Paypal payments. BACs bank transfer no charge
Bodyflow Treatment Room fees and Bodyflow Home visit fees to be given on booking your session, as different fees apply.
10% discount on block bookings of 4 appointments or more booked and paid for up front, please apply when booking your treatments. Gemma Ireland not included in this offer.
Bodyflow accepts BACs bank transfer payments with no extra charge and Paypal payments with a charge of 5.5% on top of the fee.
Bodyflow's corporate clients will have a package tailored to their requirements and the fee depends on how many massages are performed. - Please telephone to discuss a convenient package.
Bodyflow staff do not except cash payments.
Bodyflow requires a form to be filled out for each new client on booking your appointment. This information will then be given to the relevant therapist or practitioner who will go into more personal details in the consultation on your first appointment.
Please be aware that this will make your first appointment slightly longer than an hour.
All your personal data and information will be held extremely securely and not be shared with anyone out of Bodyflow.
Bodyflow in your home
A full refund of 100% will be credited to your account for cancellations made more than 48 hours before the treatment is due to take place.
50% will be credited to your account if its between 24-48 hours.
100% of the fee will be charged if you cancel within 24 hours of the treatment time.
Bodyflow in the workplace
A three month notice is required should you wish to terminate having chair massage from Bodyflow and the full three month fee will be charged.
Should you need to cancel a booking then a one month's notice is required, otherwise the full fee will be charged.
All Bodyflow therapists and practitioners are self-employed and hold their own fully comprehensive insurance, public liability and professional indemnity.
Bodyflow is not liable for claims arising from the activities of its staff.
"Our employees find it extremely worthwhile and are ready to face the day ahead feeling totally revitalised"
Maria Rodman, Algorithmics (UK) Ltd
Gift Vouchers Available
Purchase a gift voucher and they will receive a luxurious treatment or class of their choice at home, in a hotel or in their office. It takes the stress out of shopping for you!!
A gruelling theatre run was leaving me sleepless, exhausted and with headaches...Gemma's wonderful weekly Reflexology treatments gave me a boost of energy, cured and cleared my head!
Dame Kristin Scott Thomas
"Gemma has worked miracles on my body curing long standing issues, restoring balance and reducing stress. I searched everywhere for someone to help with this and no one else in the world has been able to do what Gemma has."
James Duigan, Bodyism
'The most AMAZING reflexology ever!! Thank you @bodyflowlondon it really helped my bad back...Thank you Gemma'
Jamie Oliver - Instagram, 24th October 2019
"Knocked out by Bodyflows matchless Reflexology skills. Highly recommended if you need the world to STOP for a few hours!"
Kate Shapland, Beauty and Health Columnist for the Telegraph
"Seeing Gemma weekly pre and during my pregnancy has made all the difference in my pregnancy, health and wellbeing. Her magic hands helped with all my symptoms, to feel energised, restored and in balance. She has a wealth of knowledge and a caring approach to help with absolutely anything. I couldn't have done without her and hope to see her weekly for reflexology forever!"
Christiane Duigan, Bodyism
"I used Gemma's reflexology sessions in the lead up to giving birth and not only were my treatments incredibly relaxing, but they WORK! I have no doubt that because of them my birth was much quicker and easier and then afterwards she helped my body recover. I cannot recommend them enough!"
Madeleine Thompson, Fashion Designer
Gemma has an amazing gift which helps me relax and sleep better after even the most hectic of days and weeks through her unique reflexology skill. I have tried many different practitioners over the years, but Gemma and Bodyflow really stand out with what they can do.
Wendy Becker, Chief Executive at 'Jack Wills'
Gemma is the real thing the best of the best!
@BodyflowLimited thank you for such an amazing reflexology treatment I feel relaxed and balanced X
I am so grateful I stumbled across this post and Gemma's work. I started seeing Gemma in December with mild PCOS and nearly 3 years of trying for a baby with a history of ectopic pregnancy. I was always a bit skeptical about reflexology having tried it with a non-fertility expert practitioner a few years ago. However, I am nervously excited to say I am sitting here 7 weeks pregnant and a scan showing the baby in my womb with a heartbeat. I never thought I would ever make it this far and I know it is super early days still and anything can happen but I am feeling so much more positive about the future. I will continue to see Gemma and would recommend anyone who is in my position to look at the benefits of reflexology when you're told your only option is IVF.
A very happy client, 10th February 2016
Gemma saw me throughout my whole pregnancy and post my birth, helping me with nausea, stress aches and pains whilst pregnant and getting the drugs out of my system and adjusting me after the birth. She is heaven and worked wonders rebalancing me. Her treatments always left me feeling so happy and zen. She's a reason to get pregnant again!
Alex Eagle, Designer, 29th Sept 2016
"I heard about Gemma through Madeleine Shaw's blogpost about PCOS and infertility. My own struggles to get pregnant started nearly three years earlier with an ectopic pregnancy, early miscarriage and my periods stopping. I started seeing Gemma for regular reflexology sessions in early December 2015 and altered my nutrition and lifestyle from her advice. In January 2016 I found out I was expecting. I couldn't believe it; I was scared and excited all at the same time. The Early Pregnancy Unit confirmed I had a baby with a gorgeous heartbeat in my uterus and that I had even ovulated from the ovary that didn’t have a fallopian tube! Now that little heartbeat is a 10 week old baby! I am truly grateful to Gemma for her restorative, balancing reflexology, compassionate attitude and positivity. I do not believe I would be in this position without her."
A PCOS happy client, Nov 2016
'Don't really know what to say, I have never felt so looked after before. My first ever reflexology and now i'm hooked, Gemma is the loveliest person with years of knowledge, i just cant express how amazing that was. Bodyflow is in London and comes to your home!'
Rhiannon Lambert, Rhitrition Nutritionist 2020